Our hero ingredient
- 100% pure, cold pressed pomegranate seed oil
- All natural
- No chemicals added
Contains punicic acid, an omega-5 fatty acid that helps to hydrate and prevent moisture loss
Hello collagen, goodbye wrinkles
Promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin, and it promotes skin regeneration, tissue repair, and wound healing
Why pomegranate seed oil?
- It contains punicic acid, an omega-5 fatty acid that helps to hydrate and prevent moisture loss.
- Because it’s rich in antioxidants and contains a high amount of vitamin C, it works as an anti-inflammatory to decrease inflammation.
- It regenerates and repairs skin, and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles.
- It promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin, and it promotes skin regeneration, tissue repair, and wound healing.
- The oil has natural protection abilities, shielding skin from UV and free-radical damage.
- It helps reduce dark spots.
- A compound with pomegranate seed oil was shown to improve the growth of skin cells.
- It helps to support the skin barrier.
- The oil can nourish and soften dry, cracked skin.
- The oil is effective in reducing redness and flakiness.
- Pomegranate seed oil helps relieve the discomfort associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- It can also moisturise acne or oily skin without clogging the pores. Essentially it’s a hydrating ingredient that benefits all skin types!
- Used in hair, pomegranate seed oil works effectively on all hair types to hydrate dull, dry strands and to protect against harsh environmental stressors. It stimulates circulation to the scalp, eliminates dirt and dandruff, prevents damage to the follicles, and increases the growth of stronger, healthier hair.